Friday, November 02, 2007

and for something completely different (isn't that a line from an old tv show...?)

Six Random Facts/Habits About Myself That I Haven’t Already Posted

...thanks to Nerdgirl….remember about karma… :)

1. i once traveled from fort st. john, bc to london, england for a whirlwind four day week-end…got drunk in the toronto airport…hmmm memories…

2. i, unfortunately, am a speed demon when it comes to driving on the highway….luckily, no tickets yet…

3. my favorite job before my current profession was as a bartender in a bar with “exotic dancers”…oh, the stories…

4. i skipped at least ¼ of my classes in grade 12...and i rarely did homework...i was a horrible student…..

5. a few years ago, i drove from the northwest coast of bc to the east coast of newfoundland by myself. i wanted to see this country, and i’ve now seen most of it….i’d do it again, but not by myself…there is such a thing as having too much time to think…

6. i have a gutter mouth. i like to swear. i don’t do it at work, but away from work, i find it rather cathartic….

now i have to pass this on....swann, alan, and paul - it's your turn...

7 comments:

KellyNerd said...

You did it! Yippee... great list!

alan said...

I have some Halloween photos of the grandkids to get up when Dottie's not around, then my next post I'll do this...

I love your answers!

alan

puhpaul said...

I can't believe you flew to London for only 4 days. And just remember what you said to Kelly about karma, I hate these meme things.

paul

Unknown said...

My turn for what??

alan said...

Sorry, I had to put up a couple more scary photos then I'll do this tomorrow night or Thursday...

:o)

alan

Puffer said...

did u pick up
hitchhikers on the way
across Canada?
because if you did
that's illegal and i
am going to tell ur
brother on u:)

jl said...

lol...just imagine what he thinks of my speeding issue...