Thursday, January 10, 2008

do you ever have those day when you want to say exactly what pops into your head at any given moment? when you want to uncensor your tongue and say the things you never normally would (because of oh so many reasons)….do you ever have those days when you want to let it all go and be dare the world to call you crazy, insane, erratic, “loop-the fuckin-loop (anyone get that reference?), nuts, etc….

it's the “alice falling down the rabbit hole” feeling….where my mind just swirls, and the boundaries between my impulses and my self-preservation begin to blur….

one of these days, i tell myself, one of these days my id will overthrow ego, and punch super-ego square in the nose...

8 comments:

KellyNerd said...

lol, make sure you blog about it when you finally do it!

Unknown said...

God yes! my brain never rests but my toungue sleeps as though drugged!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

~k said...

I can definitely relate. Especially in the field of work I'm in! Thanks for stopping by my blog...We certainly seem to be traveling similiar paths. :)

Maria said...

If people could only see what I was really thinking, oh....god.

Mon said...

Every single day of my life...

prin said...

Yes.

jl said...

:) it's good to know that i'm not the only one...
j.

Heather said...

only EVERY day.

seriously.

every day.

thanks for checking out my blog and commenting :)