Wednesday, October 03, 2007

hmmm...i just realized it's been almost a year since this began...what a ride...

i've been rereading some of my old posts...some feel like i wrote them just yesterday.
i think about how i pushed myself out of my comfort zone, how i put my words out there for others to read, to interpret as they will. and i think about the pieces of others' lives i've had glimpses into...
that's what this is about, to me anyway....sharing a little of our humanity, walking a step or two with each other on our journeys.
in the last year i've had some "aha" moments (one really big one), some dark scary times, and some warm, joyful memories. i've laughed and cried, and i've celebrated and mourned...what life is all about i suppose...
and i've written a little, not nearly what i want to, or what i need to. but it's a start.

and i thank each person who has stopped by in this virtual substitute for a cup of coffee (or glass of wine) at a kitchen table, for taking the time to respond, or just to read.

a year...

4 comments:

KellyNerd said...

Well, I am glad you write. Keep it up. Can you see the yummy glass of wine I am holidng up to you to cheers ya'?

jl said...

:) thanks kelly.
j.

Puffer said...

i am glad u write
it's beautiful and unique
like u.

alan said...

You have given me glimpses as well; not only into your world, but glimpses into my own soul!

Thank you for each word I've found here!

alan