Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i have a stuffed dancing pig that sings “my girl”...cheesy, ya...but it never fails to make me smile...go figure...

so i start thinking about what else always makes me smile...here’s my list…

my adorable nephews (especially the baby who gets soooo mad)
snow falling
when kids laugh at my stupid jokes
my littlest cat (who I think has adhd…)
my blond curly haired friend
a really good cup of coffee (okay, sometimes it’s an inward smile...people tend to look suspiciously at people sitting by themselves in coffee shops smiling gleefully)
a really good glass of red wine
seeing my mom after a long time apart
people who smile at me
friends who call just to say they miss me
seeing new books by my favorite authors
lots of christmas lights

so what always makes you smile?

3 comments:

KellyNerd said...

ooh i am going to have a sit down with this question ... good one!

alan said...

One that never fails me...

You!

alan

Puffer said...

i will have to answer that question when I am done painting!