Thursday, April 17, 2008

any inventors out there?...how can i walk on my treadmill and surf the internet at the same time? i watch tv and play on my computer at the same time. i use my treadmill and watch tv at the same time. i just have to figure out the treadmill/computer combo...

well, i'm about to undertake a week-end of intense emotional work...at least i'm anticipating that it will be intense. i guess that depends on how much i am willing to put into it. i am going to be letting a few things go....and that's a little scary...i haven't been in the full here and now for a while and i need to do that to get back to my writing...

send me good energy...

5 comments:

Lesbianlife said...

Sending you good positive white light energy on your journey. May you find what you are looking for. May you find exactly what you need.

Middle Girl said...

buzzzzzzzzzzzzz...energy Bee.

Unknown said...

already have! xo

prin said...

Am I too late? Good luck.

vibesvibesvibes

jl said...

lesbian life, the only daughter, swann, and prin - thank-you....i used it all...
j.