Sunday, April 06, 2008

what i learned this week-end...

a 20 month old baby (who i've barely spent any time with since he was born) loves the feeling of my hair tickling his face....he also likes goldfish and getting to do what he wants...but then i think we all do....

my other boys are growing up (they're all mine in heart only)...i miss the early mornings when they were a year old when their mother (my sis-in-law) and i would sit cuddling with them before we had to get ready for work...

but now, i get to hear them tell me with pride about what they are learning at school, and i get to see their beaming smiles when they show me what they can read and write....

i have to visit them so much more often....these years too will fly by....

4 comments:

Mon said...

It would be hard not to miss that, mine is 5, and I'm lucky he is still such a cuddle bug. Enjoy that baby while you can!

Middle Girl said...

Yes, do soak them up as much as you can as the time does swim on by.

Peace.

Lesbianlife said...

What a fun age! It does go quick...

Unknown said...

yes you DO have to visit them so much more often! they love you.